Monday, November 30, 2009

To My One and Only Love..!

To my one and only love,
I've been waiting for you for so long, and now that you are here with me,
I will never ever let you go. We both know that life is not always fair.
We know that there will come a time when we have to face trials in our relationship,
but we will overcome because our love will see us through.
They say promises are made to broken, but I say promises is meant to be for as long as we believe in the power of love...
I know in my heart you believe it too. I am so thankful and so very happy that I have found my destiny in you.
You are my happiness, a very special blessing God has given to me. I'm so excited spending my whole life with someone that I truly love and care about, spending each special day with all the love in our heart of hearts. I love you so much and will always love until forever. That's a promise that I'll surely going to keep forever in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Computers Business Directory - BTS LocalAdd to Technorati Favorites